Sunday, March 1, 2020

Week 8: Progress

I feel the class is going well and I have most enjoyed the story and Microfiction blog posts. I am also enjoying the project (which is more stories of course). I have edited both the blog's layout and the sites layout some and I am happy with the way they look.

I might find things to change about the site or the blog post as the semester goes on (I mentioned a couple things I was thinking about in my previous week 8 post). I am most looking forward to the comments and thoughts I'll get in my storybook because it is mainly my own story that I've created for two rakshasa brothers. I have basically had it planned out from the beginning with a few things I didn't include so as to not ruin a surprise. I'm really curious what people will think.

Sometimes all you need is a good laugh to keep going:

No comments:

Post a Comment