Friday, January 17, 2020

First Impressions of Assignments

This semester I am quite excited about being in this class. I have never had a class such as this and thus it is why it has captured my attention. In all honesty, I wish more classes were like this. In a way we can take a break from all the harder classes and enjoy ourselves with a class that is actually fun. I believe that professors who keep a class simple and enjoyable should be teaching this method of their way to future prospering teachers. What I am looking forward to in this class is the whole story project where we as students can let our creative writing out and maybe learn not only about others but ourselves.

source
"A good teacher is like a candle- it consumes itself to light the way for others"- Mustafa

No comments:

Post a Comment